365 days later.. we made it babe! This past year has been nothing short of amazing! I have grown mentally and emotionally in ways I didn’t anticipate. We moved me into our home and made it ours, we welcome a fur baby into our family, and we welcomed a (now) healthy baby boy! It’s super cheesy, but I would be lost without you and this life I have been blessed with would not be the same. Sure the fights/arguments were tough to go through but the talks and laughter afterwards were better. As we head into this next year of marriage, I wrote new vows to add to the ones we said at our wedding. I plan on trying my hardest to keep to these promises!
- I promise to continue to take you as you are, loving who you are now and who you are yet to become.
- I promise to listen to you and learn from you.
- I promise to support you and accept your support.
- I promise to enjoy every adventure and take it day by day.
- I promise to do my best to be the wife you need.
- I promise to TRY to be less emotional.. really who am I kidding? I don’t think that one is achievable 😉
- I promise to take care of you and Wyatt.
- I promise to love you and never stop loving you! Forever and always, to infinity and beyond.
I am extremely like that I get to go through life’s struggles and triumphs with you everyday. You’re truly my best friend and better half 😘 I can’t wait to see what this next year has in store for us! I love you most!